Inbox by Gmail is here, have you got your hands on it?
My experience of using Inbox is such that I have stopped using my native Gmail app within a day I installed Inbox on MotoG. I liked the features of reminder, bundling, and snoozing. Overall a good app, needs many improvement, I am sure Google will be rolling them out in near future.
Inbox by Gmail requires an invite. I have a few invites, let me know in comments if you want one. Or email email@example.com to request one.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Android 4.1 and up
Description (as given on Google Play)
Your email inbox should help you live and work better, but instead it often buries the important stuff and creates more stress than it relieves. Inbox, built by the Gmail team, keeps things organized and helps you get back to what matters.
• BUNDLES – Similar messages are bundled together so you can deal with them all at once. And get rid of them with one tap.
• HIGHLIGHTS – Get the most important information without even opening the message. Check-in for flights, see shipping information for purchases, and view photos from friends right up front.
• REMINDERS: More than mail, you can add Reminders so your inbox contains all the things you need to get back to.
• SNOOZE: Snooze emails and Reminders to come back when you are ready to deal with them: next week, when you get home, or whenever you choose.
• SEARCH: Inbox helps you find exactly what you’re looking for— from your upcoming flight to a friend’s address— without having to dig through messages.
• WORKS WITH GMAIL: Inbox is built by the Gmail team, so all your messages from Gmail are here, along with the reliability and spam protection of Gmail. All of your messages are still in Gmail and always will be.
Here are some screenshots: